Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nico di Angelo

File #1: Camp Half-Blood
Sub-file #4: di Angelo, Nico

Description:
     Everyone, let's just have a moment of silence in honor of this guy, because, let's face it, he's been through a LOT: his mother dying, his father (Hades, by the way) leaving him and his sister in a time capsule of sorts for more than half a century, his sister dying, and now, the love of his life is missing.
     I wish this guy was real, because I really think he needs a good hug (which wouldn't be any trouble on my part, because may I just say, he's quite a looker).
     Anyway, this Italian kid was also participating in the investigation back at Camp Half-Blood before he went a little loco and decided to go rogue. Then he was captured by who we know now as the thugs from Base. And all because he wanted to find the girl he loves. Shakespeare-tragedy worthy, almost, huh?
     ...and you didn't hear this from me, but do not despair, Nico fans, things are going to start looking up soon! (that's kind of a weird saying, because doesn't everyone always say 'don't look down'?)
     And as a side note, Gigi is a lucky girl. I wouldn't mind having that boy chasing after me, haha (I heard somewhere that they want the kid who played Edmund in the Narnia movies to play Nico in the next film, but frankly he's too white. Nico is Italian! Why are these Hollywood people screwing up my characters!!!)

Portrayal by: Avan Jogia
Report by: EMC, author

[Previous: Grover / Next: Jake]  

1 comment: