Sunday, August 28, 2011

Jake Mason

File #1: Camp Half-Blood
Sub-file #6: Mason, Jake

Description:
     Jake Mason, son of Hephaestus, and the cabin head. He took over in the fifth book when Beckendorf died.... I think I shed a few tears at that part. He also wasn't mentioned a lot in the books, in fact only once or twice, but for some reason I decided to take the beginnings of his character and roll with it.
     Now, I know he doesn't have a big part in Gigi yet, but I've got BIG plans for him [rubs hands together and laughs evilly]. I've also heard some rumors that he might have a main role in an upcoming sequel to Gigi - but that's classified information!!! Very hush-hush! So... don't tell anyone! [winks]
     I envisioned him like what you see in the picture: tall, muscular (he is a smithy, after all), blonde. His personality is as follows: just a really nice guy. There aren't many of those left in the world. Personally, I wish I could meet a few. Ha. Just kidding, there are lots of great guys out there. And Jake is one of them.

Portrayal by: Jeremy Sumpter
Report by: EMC, author

[Previous: Nico / Next: Gigi!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment