Friday, August 26, 2011

Contents

Hello, my dear darling readers! ...er, can I still say that? Do I say bloggers now? Oh well, semantics. Still, hi guys!
     I was going to go right ahead and just start posting, but I felt the urge of a perfectionist writer, and thought I should add one more introductory post, just a run through of what I will post, and in the exact order (yeah, I planned that all out. Do you see how OCD I am about these things??? It's a curse, really, but I suppose it does benefit you guys, unless you think I'm the Monk of writing, which I am... ever seen the show Monk? It's awesome. I recommend it... and I'm rambling. Oops!)
     Anyway... I have divided the posts, let's call them files now, in the spirit of the blog, into four parts. Here's the list:

File #1, Camp Half-blood:
  1. Percy Jackson
  2. Annabeth Chase
  3. Grover Underwood
  4. Nico di Angelo
  5. Travis and Connor Stoll
  6. Jake Mason
  7. Giovanna Caruso
  8. Solene LeClair Durand
  9. Hadley Heatherfield
  10. Celeste Chandler
File #2, Base Personnel
  1. Adrianna Caruso
  2. Tristan Bradshaw
  3. Sonja Tasanee Carlyle
  4. Kenneth Calhoun
File #3, Miscellaneous:
  1. Thalia Grace
  2. Rachel Elizabeth Dare
  3. Juniper (does she have a last name?)
  4. Yasmin Delacruz
  5. Calliope Fangblood
  6. Charlotte Emerson
  7. Renata Magdalena Caruso
File #4, Olympians:
  1. Zeus 
  2. Poseidon
  3. Hades
  4. Athena
  5. Hestia
  6. Aeolus
  7. Demeter
And... I think that's about it! There may be more posts, depending on what I end up writing and other factors, but for now, that's it! Expect about one or two posts a day, if I keep myself disciplined. Hehe, don't count on it too much, But if you become a blog follower/member, I think you'll get sent emails every time I post. Like subscribing on Fanfiction.net. 
Love you guys! Right after I publish this, I'm going to post Percy's character visual, according to my contents list. Let me know what you think! 

xoxoxoxoxo

EMC, author and now blogger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment